Asking Price: $7,999
- Year: 1985
- Model: Allegro
- Length: 26 Foot
- Odometer: 41,820
- Engine: 454 c.i. V8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- City/Area: San Jose
- State/Region: California
- Name: Noam
- Phone: (408) 772-2231
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
Selling our family rv that served us great for many years. Kids have grown and the rv doesn’t fit us anymore. A 1985 26 foot tiffin allegro, self-contained motor-home in great condition and very low mileage.
Very easy to drive and maintain. We invested thousands of dollars to keep it in excellent mechanical condition. We drove it to yosemite, yellowstone, grand canyon and many shorter trips (2 trips to burning man).
The rv sleeps up to 5 people:
– queen bed in back
– center table converts into a bed for 2 kids
– overhead bed
Kitchen: 8 cu. Ft. Refrigerator, oven and stove top with hood.
Amenities: 6 gallon water heater (gas/electric), ac, furnace, onan 4.0 kva generator, 500w power inverter.
– gas tank: 70 gal
– fresh water tank: 45 gal
– gray water tank: 30 gal
– black water tank: 30 gal
– propane tank: 18 gal.
Motor-home based on a chevy p-30 chassis. Engine is a chevy big block 454 c.I. With almost 42000 miles.
– cb radio, am/fm/cassette player, four speakers, twin dash fans.
– electronic trailer brake controller
– aux electric fuel pump
– 110 volt to 12 volt dc converter, with battery charger
– 12 volt water pump
– frame mounted trailer hitch receiver with wiring harness
– 3 deep cycle marine coach batteries
– original shocks and steering stabilizers have been upgraded to bilstein motor-home shocks and steering stabilizers. New bell crank and steering stabilizer.
– all cables, filters, belts and hoses replaced. New water pump, alternator, and rebuilt radiator.
Work records available for inspection.